The Generative AI for Government Summit is designed for leaders, managers, and decision makers in the public sector who are actively looking at deploying generative AI within their departments or agencies, or who are already doing so. This ground-breaking event is for anyone who is eager to stay ahead of the curve while driving transformation and innovation through AI.
This event is for leaders, managers, decision makers and heads from a range of areas and roles across the public sector including:
• Change management
• Data & analytics
• Customer experience
• …and anyone who thinks their department, team or citizens can benefit from generative AI
The Generative AI for Government Summit will provide the roadmap you need to implement AI in your department, maximise its benefits, benefit citizens, and transform your organisation. Each session will deliver the key information, strategies and tools you need for each step in your AI journey:
The Generative AI for Government Summit will deliver the key information, strategies and tools you need to implement AI into your organisation, maximise its value, and minimise the risks. You will leave with a complete toolkit that will allow you to navigate AI initiatives in your organisation from start to finish.
THE TOP 5 STRATEGIES AND SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
1. Identifying how your department or agency should investigate and adopt AI to generate immediate benefits
2. Creating a realistic, workable plan to integrate AI into your strategies and processes
3. Improving citizen engagement through AI to benefit the public while maintaining trust
4. Utilising AI to increase automation and productivity by making processes more efficient
5. Identifying and avoiding risks related to AI while still maximising its benefits